Monday, June 1, 2009

One Woman Show

I am currently starring in my own one woman show. I play the following characters (some may be familiar, but some are new):

Happy
Grumpy
Sneezy (I just commented on a blog about how this season hasn't been too bad with my allergies. I spoke about a day too soon)
Laughy
Weepy
Puffy (I can actually feel the extra effort it takes to smile, and my fake wedding ring that is a couple of sizes too big is now cutting off circulation)
Sleepy
Tossy
Turny

I play each part really well, and try to mix it up to keep my show interesting. My kids have tickets for daily admission including backstage passes (those lucky ducks). My show will continue, but it will be changing within the next couple of weeks. Some of the characters will be replaced. For example, Sleepy will remain, but the roles of Tossy and Turny will be played by Feeder, Burper and Changer. Puffy will hopefully leave the show for good and will be played temporarily by Bread-Doughy and eventually Six-Packy (yeah right!).

Stay tuned!

11 comments:

denise @ little ant design said...

I'm still waiting for six packey to come work my show and I've been waiting nearly 8 years. I hear she is a bit temperamental - you know those Hollywood types.

This post cracked me up!

Kelly said...

Oh, Dean! Don't we women/mothers just have the most fabulous, GLAMOROUS lives on the planet??? Stars of our own shows! Who would have thought??? Thanks for the smile! You've got me thinking about "who" is starring in my show this week...

Ali the B. said...

Giggling on the inside & out, thanks for the CUTE & unique post! Hang in there!

Beth said...

I love you! This is like a really good preview for my up coming role!!!

Jodi said...

Good luck with the "six packy" - let me know how it goes!

Jodi said...

The six packey went away permanently around here the day I gave birth to the twins!

The allergies have been bad the last couple days! I have been sneezing and horribly congested. And that's on Zyrtec- I would be a mess without medication!

Cindy B said...

I am playing Sniffly in my own show. The role is very similar to sneezy, but slightly more irritating.

Maleen said...

I play CRANKY a lot. I think he is GRUMPY's close cousin.
I am sorry to hear about your allergies...I think it is a bad year for them.

And I would like to think that SIX-PACKEY will come visit me, but since I have never played that role before, it would be a little optimistic to start now after four kids. I am just happy if I am not playing CHUBBY or LOVE-HANDLELY :)

Carrie said...

Hehehe you are so funny! I love your sense of humor!

STL Crew said...

Hey, I just wanted to wish you well on your wonderful life-changing event coming up! Can wait to see your new little addition!

Rynell said...

I can't wait for the new character!