Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Valentines

I am aware that it is now March, in case you're wondering. I still wanted to document the valentines we received from our kids. Darin and I came downstairs to these fun surprises:
From David (with help from Liv):

This one from Warren:
(It says, "Mom Dad I brot you a valentine"--It shows him bringing us valentines in bed. We foiled his plan by coming downstairs prematurely.)


This one from Sean was surprisingly comforting:


From Liv:
And this one from all the kids:
Don't let this note fool you into believing that it is a permanent love and appreciation fest at our house! We definitely have our battles (daily), but it is nice to know that even when they think we require too much of them, and think that life is unfair, they still love us! We feel like the "luckiest parents" to have you guys as kids, too!
Valentine's Day was pretty low-key this year. Darin and I went out with friends to celebrate on Friday night, and Saturday was a family day. We had a fun valentine breakfast, made sugar cookies, and went to see Bolt in the evening.

5 comments:

Jodi said...

I love all of those valentines. i love that Olivia experimented with the different "a" style in David's name. Sean's made me laugh out loud. What sweet kids to do that for you. That took some major planning and effort!

denise @ little ant design said...

I love that you documented those sweet Valentines.

shawna said...

your kids are so sweet! I didn't get any valentines this year. But my kids love me I guess. I will try to remind them that they love me next year!

Maleen said...

Those are definitely keepers. And every family has its ups and downs. I spent yesterday yelling at June but finished the evening giving her a French manicure so I could feel like a good mom again. (She's convinced...I'm not so sure)

I know this isn't AS comforting, but I would be sad if you died too.

Little Miracle said...

I'm just catching up on everyone's blogs, and I have to say that I agree with Sean. I would also be sooooooo sad if you died! You have the cutest kids!!