Sunday, June 22, 2008

A good one...

"Be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. Talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet. Make all your friends feel there is something in them. Look at the sunny side of everything. Think only of the best, work only for the best, and expect only the best. Be as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own. Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future. Give everyone a smile. Spend so much time improving yourself that you have no time left to criticize others. Be too big for worry and too noble for anger."

Christian D. Larsen

9 comments:

Chelle! said...

Oh, Deanne, that is an amazing quote!! Something that I definitely needed today.

Kayla said...

Such a great quote! I loved reading it. Also, you've been tagged...check out my blog for tag info, but don't feel obligated. I mostly just passed it on to make the people at work happy!

Jodi said...

Wow- what an awesome quote. It is very inspiring. I need to put that someplace that I can read it all the time!

Rynell said...

Beautiful. I need to do this!

Anonymous said...

thanks! nice reminder

Kellie said...

I love that thanks! Btw thank you for remembering my birthday WHILE you are in Hawaii! You organized mom you :D Hope you are having a blast!

Jenny Dahl said...

Love that quote Deanne! Hope you all are having a great summer!

Unknown said...

love it

Harward Happenings said...

Love the quote. Thanks so much for sharing. Hope you have a great time in Hawaii. Get it ready for me.