Thursday, June 12, 2008

Drumroll please...(appropriate title for a band contest, eh?)

Thank you all for participating in my little contest. Here are the names I put in the drawing. If there is a mistake let me know, and I will try to make things right!

Next, the papers were foldedAre you dying to know? No peeking, Liv!And the winner is...Congratulations!!!! Now here's the bad news/good news. Bad news is that I may be accused of cheating since Jodi is my closest relative participating in the contest. I assure all of you that this contest was administered in a just and honest way. The good news is...our family is going to Hawaii and will be out of town for the last concert (Ryan Shupe and the Rubber Band). I was going to have one runner up for MY tickets, and now that Jodi has obtained the second set of tickets, I can now have TWO runners-up (caramels still included). So, the winning continues!

First winner of the Ryan Shupe tickets:

David refused to show me the name, and insisted on holding it so he could see it. Olivia finally got the wood block to stable it, and I stood above him to take the picture. Do you love all the feet in the picture? And the winner is...And the second winner of the Ryan Shupe tickets: Congratulations, ladies! I will be in touch to get the tickets to you. (The whole series is on the same ticket, and they punch it at each concert. I will give the tickets to you after the Jericho Road concert is over.)

The other good news is that I will have a plethera of caramels, so if you would like caramels just for participating let me know and I'll get them to you. If you live outside of my neighborhood, e-mail your address to redcchronicles@gmail.com Thanks again!!!

9 comments:

Cindy B said...

Woo hoo! Thanks, Deanne! I'm so excited! I never win anything. I can't wait to go!

Jodi said...

Goody Goody Gumdrops! I'm so glad I won! Thanks for not banishing me from the competition!

Harward Happenings said...

What good little helpers! It was good running in to you at the zoo. I'm sad I didn't win, but as you know, I'll take the caramels. I'll be emailing you.

denise @ little ant design said...

Cheater, Cheater, Pumpkin Eater!

I'm kidding of course - congrats to all the winners (how fun that so many people are getting the opportunity to go to a show.

I'm more bummed about the carmels if truth be told :)

Chelle! said...

YOUR carmels...oh, that would be like a taste of heaven!!!

Maleen said...

Sheesh, just the caramels would have been worth it, but now I get to go see the band too. Hooray!! I feel very lucky, I had some heavy competition. Thanks David for choosing me. I knew there was a reason that I sing to you each week in nursery (that is, if you want to come back...please).

Unknown said...

Dang! This is what I get for going out of town and not keeping up on blogs!! How disappointing to not even have my name on the papers. Could you have another contest? I don't even care what the prize is!!

Stacy said...

What?? Double the chances and I still don't win.....
I'm just kidding, congrats to all who won and I'll try my hardest not to be a sore loser :)

Marie said...

No one's a loser when Deanne is in charge! Yeah for the best carmels in the world!