Monday, July 14, 2008

Reunited (and it feels so good)

Last weekend during all of the fourth/reunion festivites I found out that my good friend, Cheree, was in town. We touched base briefly on Sunday and we found about 45 minutes when we could get together with Natt on Monday. The beauty of long time friends is the ability to pick right up where you left off. It was so great to see them and their cute kids! I got to meet Cheree's baby, Benjamin for the first time.
Here is Mackenzie (Cheree's daughter) taking Natt's dog, Chewy for a ride in the stroller: (yes, that's a real dog!)

Mackenzie also showed off her photography skills. (Me, Natt w/her cute girlies, Cheree) Not bad for an almost 5 year old!

6 comments:

Maleen said...

I love catching up with old friends. Some people it doesn't matter how long it has been, they always feel like family.
I loved your comment on my blog. I do that sometimes where I write, erase, write, erase, and finally just put something that doesn't quite capture what I was thinking, but doesn't sound too dumb.

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

If you wouldn't have said the dog was real I would have thought it was a stuffed animal.

Kelly said...

It has been forever since I've seen Cheree...she looks great (you all do!) Thanks for posting these pics!

Anonymous said...

Paul loved getting to see everyone! It was really good for him.

you are so photogenic! beautiful!

Jodi said...

That's why holidays are so fun - old friends come back in town and we are able to catch up on their lives! I'm glad you were able to see Cheree and her kids (& Nat) while they were here!

STL Crew said...

Wow, I am so jealous! I would love to see Cheree again and Natt with her twins! Send them a big hello for me, and hopefully sometime in the future I will be able to join you at another reunion!