Monday, February 2, 2009

The rules of the game

I woke up yesterday morning to the sound of a made up game. I still don't quite understand the object of the game, but it involved throwing a ball at each other and giving points. Here's just a sampling of the dialouge:

Warren: (Throws the ball at Sean) Yes! Two points for me.

Sean: Nuh-uh. It doesn't count. You hit my pants. (Proceeds to throw the ball at Warren) Yes! Two points for me.

Warren: Nuh-uh. You hit my pants.

Sean: That doesn't count. They're not even real pants. They're pajama pants.

Oh. I see how it works.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Too funny. I love how Warren just gave in to Sean's obvious logic in the game. :) That's great!

Wright Family said...

Sounds like no one ever wins. Tyler was telling about game his friends would play growing up. It was card game and you'd hold card and his friend would say yes or no. You had to try to figure out what the rules of the game and how to win just by him saying yes or no to a card you held up.

Unknown said...

That sounds like a made up game at our house where the rules are ever changing.

Anonymous said...

very cute!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the laugh!