Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Fete-tivities

Since I wasn't feeling well when Fete Day rolled around, our festivities were delayed a month or so! We celebrated with the fam this year, and we had a blast!
This year's color: ORANGE
This year's activity: talent show (including clogging, knock-knock jokes, dance, and my impression of the instrument at the dentist's office that sucks all the water and saliva out--it's impressive) and putting together packages (all orange) for the nephews who are away (Parker, Jordan, and Tyler)
Here are some pics of the fun-filled evening:
Watching the talent show

The Orange Parade:


Victoria
Hannah, Sarah, and Victoria
Grandpa and Grandma...What good sports!
Laura, Spencer, Max & Hunter
Mark, Janet, Jason
Michelle, Tanner, Renae
Kirsten, Rob, Camille
Rylee, Brad, Jodi, Jeff
Kamryn, Coleman, Lexi
Our fam
It was crazy fun!

13 comments:

Jessie Nielsen said...

Love it!!! I remember Fette Day! It really is a fabulous holiday... Looks like you guys had a blast!

Maleen said...

Yay for Fete Day! I love all the orange (we haven't done that color yet). I love the talent show idea. It looks like you had a great time. Way to carry on the tradition.

denise @ little ant design said...

It looks like it was a ton of fun - wish we could have been there to celebrate with all of you

Jessica said...

That looks like alot of fun - I hope that you do it again so we can make it!

Carrie said...

Fete day is a fabulous day! I think las year was blue right? I started reading your blog around that time. Wow how time flies!
Looks like a total blast!

Jodi said...

Looked like fun! You had a packed house!

Jodi said...

Thanks for putting it all together! We can't wait for next year...it's getting bigger & better!

Anonymous said...

what a great tradition!

(this is Stacey T, just have another blog)

megan said...

I love fette day!!! You have the cutest family. Love this tradition you have.

Rynell said...

What fun!

You guys look great in orange!

Unknown said...

ps - what's fete day? and how have I missed it all this time?

Renee said...

I love that you guys do that. It looks like so much fun.

Anonymous said...

you have a twin in Chicago