Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Creations

Here is a sampling of some of the things we have made to enjoy the season! First is Warren sporting his snowman hat. He started by wanting to cut out circles. When he had cut out three he made it into a snowman. Then he wanted to draw the face, arms, hat, and scarf and place the snowman on a bed of snow. Then he said, "Now I need a band so we can make it a hat". So we made a band to secure it on his head. Here is the finished product:
He had so much fun making it that I decided to have his preschool friends do the same project at my house. (I'll add pics of those cute kids later).
We also made a gingerbread house for Family Night. We had a lot of fun, and were joined by Julie (Joo-ee as David would say) and Lily. Good times!
Before:
After:

5 comments:

Jenny Dahl said...

impressive hat and impressive gingerbread house. Those things are harder than they look!

Maleen said...

I don't have great memories of any of the gingerbread houses we made growing up (maybe because my parents wouldn't let us eat any of it) but one of these years I will do it for my kids. Maybe next year...

Pike's Place said...

What a fun family! Looks like you're celebrating the holiday with style. Have so much fun in Disneyland! You guys will have a blast!

Jodi said...

You guys are pros! The gingerbread house looks awesome - right along with the snowman hat! Go Warren!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the house and the home and the family :)