Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Let the catching up begin...

So, I realized that if I don't get my catching up done soon it will never get done because life keeps going, and there are more adventures coming up real soon! So, here my blog goes from drought to flood.

I will begin with a fun evening up at Girl's Camp! The Bishopric and their wives were invited to go visit the girls on Friday evening. I was so excited to go. I admit that I love camp. It brings back so many memories! It was so good to be back at Camp Shalom. We had such a great time eating, visiting, singing fun songs, and having a testimony meeting. Good times. Good times.


Here are the girls showing their goofy side...


And here's a good picture of them with their fearless leaders

Darin and Me, Bishop and Deborah, Jason and Jamee

6 comments:

Jodi said...

You gotta love girls camp! Actually, I don't think Melissa does...I think she said (and I quote) "It would be her worst nightmare!" But I love it and it looks like the girls loved it too! I kind of miss going to Shalom!

Ker said...

Looks like fun Dean! I have been there too many years to count. 19 in all total since I was a girl. I believe 13 as a leader. Oooh shows my age- or lack thereof.

buhlersdayoff said...

You guys are cute and it was awesome to see some clean happy faces after a long day!!

Kelly said...

Wow...it has been a LONG time since I've even thought about girls camp. How fun! Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

megan said...

I love girls camp I got to go the whole week last year. I just want to know if you where ever crowned ms. Shalome. Testimony meeting up there is seriously the best experiance for those girls.

buhlersdayoff said...

Hey I just wanted to thank your family for saving my life last night in my nightmare of a dream!! It was pretty random but I will have to tell you all about it later!!