Saturday, July 14, 2007

Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks?




I was looking through some pictures on my computer, and found these old ones of Sean. (They were taken when he was about 5 months old, and he's almost 6 years old.) The pictures almost made me cry, especially since he is in a stage where he HATES kisses. So, to answer my own question, YES I just want to kiss those cheeks. I would even be o.k. with kissing the 6 year old version of those cheeks. It's all I can do to refrain from kissing him good night. Every time I kiss him he wipes it off and says, "I don't like kisses!" I wish he were kidding, but he's really not. So for now I'm trying to respect his boundaries, and give him lots of pats on the head, and as many hugs as I can until he decides it's o.k. for his mom to give kisses again. Why can't he love kisses now and hate them when he's 16?



I had to include these ones! We were having a game night with our friends, Dave and Carrie, and Carrie decided it was time to introduce Sean to Red Vines. I think he liked it. So many fun memories!

5 comments:

Ker said...

WOW! Sean and David look so similar. How cute are those photos. I especially love the red vines photos. Way to sweet--no pun intended.

Kelly said...

Not only do I want to kiss those cheeks...I want to eat him up! Really, Dean...you have such beautiful babies!

Jodi said...

Oh...I forget how little and cute they were! He's still adorable even if he loves Pokemon and Ben 10.

Karla said...

Wow, what a beautiful baby! I want to kiss him and I don't even know him!!

Jodi said...

I love little Shean! I wish they would stay that little forever!