Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Celebrating the Belly

Right after I finished my previous post, I had the thought that I should have someone take photos of my pregnant belly. I don't have many pregnant photos of me with my other kids and it makes me sad. Even though I don't feel especially attractive while pregnant, I wish I had more documentation of that time. So I called my sister and asked what she was doing tonight. She was free (meaning available and without charge...bonus!) and willing to be my photographer. I headed down to Spanish Fork and we got started.  Here is a sampling of our very impromptu photo shoot!  (Thanks, Jodi!)





6 comments:

Jodi said...

I like them! Glad you have something to document this journey...and glad I could help!

Jessica said...

You look GREAT!!

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

Deanne, you look so pretty!! I love the length of your hair, although your hair looks pretty at any length. Pregnant bellies are the best!!!

Unknown said...

You look great. It's fun when you aren't pregnant to look back at pregnant pictures.

Maleen said...

I love them, and you look gorgeous. I think pregnant women are so beautiful. Granted, I did not that that I looked wonderful at the end, but that is how life goes.

Pike's Place said...

Wish I looked that fantastic right before having a baby! You have that pregnancy glow that I never seemed to get. :) Good look with the upcoming delivery!