Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween part one

I have been wanting to do a family theme for Halloween for a long time. This year was going to be our year to do Wizard of Oz. It was perfect. One girl, three boys. Dorothy, Tin Man, Scarecrow, and Lion. I forgot that my kids are too old and too cool. Check out our costumes to see if you can tell which theme we went with:
The Dragon


The Motocross Dude

Legolas (with a haircut. He claimed the wig made him look like a girl)

The clown
The pirate and the witch
Still not getting it? Let me put it all together for you.
Yeah. There's no theme whatsoever, but we had a great time!

10 comments:

Emilie said...

You and Darin look great! I love Halloween, and looks like you guys had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Love it! LOL at the tease in the theme, I was trying to think what that theme was LOL

Carrie said...

Great costumes--so cute! Looks like you had a great Halloween!

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

Good-lookin' bunch.

Anonymous said...

All your costumes are awesome! I love them!

Sarah said...

Fun costumes! Your family is unbearably adorable also.

megan said...

my family is too old for theme costumes too. I wish they would and my husband too maybe someday. Deanne you are a cute witch and I love that Darrin dresses up, what a good sport. The picture of Olivia is great love the tongue curl. Halloween was so great wasn't it warm weather is always a plus. You guys look great. Glad you had a fun time.

buhlersdayoff said...

You still looked great even though there was no theme! What a good mom to let them be whatever they want.

Unknown said...

Who needs a theme when you look so great!

Anonymous said...

tag, ur it!