Wednesday, July 29, 2009

One Month

I know for a fact that the last month of my pregnancy did not go this fast! But believe it or not, Brigham just celebrated his first month of life outside the womb. Here is a quick review of the evolution of his look:

At the hospital:


One Week:

Two weeks:

Three Weeks:
One of my favorite things about this stage has been watching the other kids love him. David is usually first on the scene offering words of encouragement (in his sweetest voice) to Baby Briggy when he's sad. We often hear, "Aww, What's the struggle Bebe?" and "I gotcha, I gotcha". Here is David's imitation of one of Brigham's many crazy faces:
One Month:


I copied an idea from a fellow blogger. She took a photo of her baby with the same teddy bear at each month mark. She had her baby in a white onesie. I don't have a white onesie (hard to believe, I know), so I just photographed him in a diaper. Who knows if I will be able to remember to take the picture on each 24th, but I thought it was a great idea and worth a try. I am not a photographer, but it was fun to take a lot of photos.

I will finish this photo-laden post with two of my favorite images. They capture his personality perfectly!

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Seriously- one month? That is not possible. What a cute little stinker. And I love all of the soothing words David uses to calm him. So darn sweet. The teddy bear thing is a cool idea. Stick with it!

Beth said...

So dang cute! he is getting so big, its crazy how much they change in such a short amount of time.
I especially like David's imitation of him..priceless.

Maleen said...

The big wide eyes are so hilarious and cute. That month really did go by quickly.

Anonymous said...

that ALMOST makes me wanna have another baby, but I'll take the dog instead. LOL

he is sooo cute!

I take pix of Munchman with Pacman every year on his bday standing back to back and in Pacman's white shirt. Love that!

Unknown said...

Oh my cuteness! He is getting bigger just in one month. Love David's words of encouragement.

Jodi said...

Love that boy!