Saturday, February 23, 2008

Now I know my ABC's

I've been tagged...here are my A,B,C's...

A - Attached or single? Happily attached
B - Best friend? Darin
C - Cake or pie? Both
D - Day of choice? Saturday
E - Essential item? My bed
F - Favorite clothing item? black p.j.s
G - Greatest ambition in life? Raise my kids to be responsible adults
H - Hometown? Provo, Utah
I - Indulgence? chocolate donettes (the waxy kind)
J - Jan. or July? July
K - Kids? 4 one girl, three boys
L - Life isn't complete without? my family, friends, and the Rec Center
M - Movie? Hairspray
N - Number of bros and sis? 6 brothers and 2 sisters
O - Oranges or apples? apples
P - Phobia or fear? Corn mazes
Q - Quote? "Have joy in your home. Have joy in your husband. Have joy in your children. Be grateful for the journey." Marjorie Hinckley
R - Reason to smile? Blue skies are just around the corner!
S - Season of choice? fall
T - TV show? The Biggest Loser
U - Unknown fact about me? I had four imaginary friends when I was a kid. There were two sets of twins. Shot and Reva (from California) and Teeny and Toonoo (from Canada). My heartless brother threw them out the window on a family vacation, and they never came back.
V - Vegetable? cucumbers
W - Worst habit? Blogging when I should be cleaning
X - ray or ultrasound? ultrasound
Y - Your favorite food? Sunday dinner--roast, potatoes & gravy.
Z - Zodiac sign? Taurus

7 comments:

Rynell said...

What a fun meme!

(I found your blog through a series of clicks.)

I also feel my bed is essential and yes to both pie and cake!

Maleen said...

I agree, that is a fun tag. Imaginary friends huh? What a cruel brother to throw them out the window. I'm sorry they never came back, but I guess it is just as well.

Jodi said...

What...Doug wasn't a complete angel to grow up with? Wouldn't the people in his ward be shocked to know what went on all those years ago!

Wright Family said...

It's so fun to read more fun facts about you. I love my bed I'd stay there if I could but some how it's not the same with three kids and hubby are in the bed with you.

Renee said...

I'm glad to be back blogging again too. Missed it. Love the names of your imaginary friends. I never had any. Very cute.

Beth said...

I found you through the other ward girls. :) I just want you to know I was laughing so hard I really almost started to cry when I read about your imaginary friends. Out the window huh? How cruel! If I remember right your are done with the 5th graders and your very sassy little friend, I hope Olivia's school treats you better. We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

cute blog idea!!