Monday, August 16, 2010

Wipeout

As part of our "Make it Monday" series with cousins, Kirsten created our very own Wipeout obstacle course. These photos were taken after the official race (I was on jump rope twirling duty), but believe me, it was intense :)

Sean just chillin' after a hard race:
Kam and Lexi's shower:
Water balloon toss:
Rub a Dub Dub, Lots of kids in the tub:

I'm realizing that at most family functions I end up with a photo of these two:



and these two:

My sweet little bubble boy:
Thanks, Kirsten and Camille for a fun day!

3 comments:

Maleen said...

I loved catching up on all your posts. It makes me really excited again for cold weather and valentine's Day.

And Brigham is such a little brown baby. Could he be any cuter?

I'm glad that you figured out the whole picture/posting thing again. It took me a bit but I feel I am back in the groove again.

Jodi said...

I'm so sad that I wasn't there! I'm glad my kids got to be a part of it though...it looks like it was a lot of fun!
And...I love that we have so many pictures of the "duos" - such cute kids!

Carlye said...

That looks like a blast. Was it for FHE?